Now that you are a part of being Minked By Ayla, lets protect your investment.
- This is very important (ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ends up and wet the hair first ( recommended from Ayla) :)
- Under your scarf your hair should be twisted/braided into pigtails/plaits (this helps the hair from matting and tangling while sleeping).
- CONDITION your hair at least once every week; SHAMPOO your hair once every 3 1/2 weeks. (timeframe may vary depending on amount of styling and product build up).
-Detangle your hair extensions ONLY when the hair is wet (detangling your hair while its dry can cause breakage, shedding, and loss of hair).
-Detangle your curly/wavy hair EVERY morning and EVERY night before wrapping.
-Use a leave in conditioner/water mix to help keep your curls/waves moisturized.
-ALWAYS comb/detangle from the ends up.
-Use a DAILY* curling cream with water to help with moisture and to prevent shedding/tangling/interlocking of the curls/waves.
- Blow dry your hair- always let it air dry; blow drying has the possibility of ruining your hair extensions.
- Use box dyes- only use professional consulting for adding any coloring or other chemicals to your extensions.
WARNING: COLOR AT YOUR OWN RISK
If you add any coloring or other chemicals to your hair extensions after ordering, you run the risk of changing/damaging the curl pattern. AYLA LYNN is not responsible for damages resulting from any alterations to the original product.
REFRAIN FROM THE USE OF BOX DYES TO COLOR YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS